A new blog post within an hour of the last?
That's gotta be a world record.
Just want to vent about something I've felt strongly about the past few years.
I hate Ziona Chana. The guy with 39 wives.
I hate Mormons with multiple wives.
Why do I say that?
There's a reason polygamy is against the law in many countries.
Also, it's not very Christian of me to say that I hate someone. Just to let you know.
I don't like (that's better) males with multiple wives because the world's population is 51% male, and 49% female.
Even if all women got married to a different male, that leaves 2% of the world's population wifeless.
And some can live with that.
But if you take more than one wife, you're making other people's chances worse.
And you wonder why some people are gay.
Ladies, feel free to take more than one husband though. That way everyone can be married.
Actually, better yet, Chinese people, stop getting rid of your female babies.
I know you want a guy baby to take care of you when you're older, but man, that's just selfish.
We need more females in the world. And country with the largest population, I feel that that's part of your job the give the world less males. So instead of "throwing away" (an expression in Japan of the act of giving away to adoption) or aborting your female baby, give up on having a male as your child. God gave you a female as a firstborn for a reason.
There are more opportunities for women (actually even more than men) in this current world so don't be afraid to have female babies too, world.
No comments:
Post a Comment